- Rhythmtree Festival will endeavour to be a safe event which people can attend without being intimidated in any way by the behaviour of others on site.
- Rhythmtree Festival is a family event and we have a responsibility to ensure everybody's safety and general well-being. Therefore the right of admission is reserved (R.O.A.R.)
- If you arrive at the event gates obviously drunk or under the influence of drugs you will be refused entry.
- If you are aggressive or in any way belligerent towards our staff you will be refused entry.
- If you are found to be in possession of any illegal substances you will be refused entry.
- There will be 'honesty bins' available for disposal of any items that are unsafe or unwelcome on the site.
- Anti-social behavior including drug misuse and excessive consumption of alcohol inside the event will not be tolerated and you will be ejected without refund.
- No admission without a valid ticket or your unique eticket from our online supplier. No admission after 21.00 each day
- There will be a ticket allocation available on the gates but can only be purchased with cash (no cheques)
- All tickets purchased are non-transferable and cannot be re-sold.
- The Campsite opens at 9am on Friday 14th July 2017
- No entry to the site after 21.00
- Arena opens at 12.00 Friday 14/7 10.00am 15/16 July 2017
- Arena closes 02.00 14/15 23.59 on 16th July 2017
- All persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 21. No more than four under 16s per parent or guardian. If you are lucky enough to look under 25 you might be asked for ID at the bars as part of the Challenge 25 initiative - so please bring photo ID with you.
- Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising and/or exploitation of any film, video and/or audio recording of this event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world.
- You are not allowed to bring in your own alcohol into the arena, you may bring alcohol into the campsite for personnel consumption.
- You will not be allowed to bring in glass bottles of any kind. Broken glass is very dangerous and may affect the availability of the site for future events
- No open fires, flares, Chinese lanterns or fireworks are allowed.
- No dogs allowed. (except guide dogs)
- No access is permitted to the farm, Three Gates is a working farm
- Warning - exposure to loud music may be damaging to your hearing.
- Parents are reminded that there are areas of the event site, especially immediately in front of the stages, that are inappropriate for some people including young children.
- Please do not allow young children to play around the event site unaccompanied at any time.
- No kites, flags on carbon rods or Chinese lanterns.
- Strobe lighting may be used at the event.
Rhythmtree Festival site is a beautiful farmland setting and we want to keep it that way so please help us by keeping it clean and use the waste carriers provided. Please respect the trees and wildlife around the farm.
Rhythmtree Festival Ltd
137 Pyle Street
Isle of Wight